Perfect Your Smile with Esthetic Bonding
Even the most diligent of dental-health enthusiasts can experience tooth decay, cracking, and chipping. If you are worried about the appearance or health of your teeth, visit Silverstone Family Dental in Meridian, ID. Our esthetic bonding services are designed to equip you with an enviable smile.
Get Familiar With the Procedure
If you live in Meridian, ID, and would like to alter the size or shape of your front teeth, we strongly recommend this procedure. Like veneers, esthetic bonding can be used to fix cracked, chipped, or broken teeth. Here are a few more facts about the procedure:
- The dentist will use a tooth-colored composite material to perfect your smile.
- The material is placed directly on the tooth.
- Esthetic bonding can even be used to fill gaps between teeth.
- The procedure is one of the most cost-effective solutions on the market, as well as the quickest and
- The procedure can be done in one visit to our clinic.
- Esthetic bonding can even help to treat and prevent cavities.
Although esthetic bonding will not last as long as a set of veneers, the treatment can be expected to endure for at least a decade. If you properly maintain your new dental surfaces, your bonding’s lifespan could extend even longer. Considering how quick, easy, and affordable the procedure is, we believe the benefits outweigh any drawbacks.
If you have any questions that are not answered in the information we’ve provided, do not hesitate to call. With nearly 15 years of experience, Silverstone Family Dental is the knowledgeable source you’re looking for.
Schedule an Appointment With Our Dentist
Are you ready to transform the appearance of your teeth? Call and make an appointment for esthetic bonding in Meridian, ID. While we talk, be sure to ask about our other cosmetic services. We can’t wait to hear from you; reach us at (208) 888-3623.